Our seminary at Jordanville is launching a further appeal for funds to support more students this year.The goal this year is to raise $150,000 dollars, which is 65% higher than last year's GT 2017 goal of raising $91,000, so any and all help is desperately needed and appreciated to assist in reaching this goal. Please consider the seminary as part of your giving for the upcoming Nativity Fast (28th November to 6th January)
Please watch the latest video from the Seminary at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw_jcEcdY6E
For the Russian donations page please follow the link below:
A message from HTS below:
Here are some of the wonderful developments at Holy Trinity Seminary of late, as well as the challenges that lie before us.
- Approval of our new Master of Divinity degree by the NY Board of Regents in April 2018.
- Surpassing our goal to raise $50,000, fully matched by a generous donor in September, to offer full tuition scholarships to every new MDiv student for the 2018-19 academic year.
- Hiring of 2 new full-time professors for Fall 2018.
- Growth of on-campus enrollment by 20% over the past year.
- Meeting our present expenses without accepting any government funding or government student loans or incurring debt.
- Funding of the newly-hired, full-time, graduate-level Assistant Professor of Church History for 2019-20.
Holy Trinity Seminary is now at a crucial turning point in our history, with significant positive momentum and a need for our growth to continue.
Thank you in advance for your generous, continuing support. May you be blessed abundantly for your part in helping us close out 2018 by meeting our $150,000 goal, and promoting Traditional Orthodoxy for the 21stCentury!
With love in Christ,
Deacon Michael Pavuk
Director of Development
Welcome to the web site of the Russian Orthodox Diocese of Great Britain and Ireland. We invite you to explore the host of information provided here, and above all to visit one of our parishes to join us in prayer to the Holy Trinity in a land where Holy Orthodoxy was introduced in Apostolic times.
You may use the drop-down link below to translate this page via GoogleTranslate into a language of your choice.